Low Carb Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipe
Serves 4 | Total Time: 40 Mins
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
4 Large Bell peppers, cleaned with tops removed
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Lb Ground Turkey
1 Small Onion, small diced
3 Clove Garlic, minced
1 Large Scallion, sliced
1 Can Diced Tomatoes
1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
1 Cup Mozzarella, shredded
1 Cup Parmesan, shredded
- Preheat your oven to 350F. While the oven is preheating, grease a pan with pan spray and place your cleaned peppers in your pan.
- In a sauté pan over medium heat, add ground turkey and cook. Once the turkey is cooked, add the diced onion, garlic, tomatoes, and Italian seasoning, and cook for 5 minutes.
- Now scoop your turkey and vegetable mixture into the open peppers. Fill the peppers about ¾ of the way to the top.
- Mix your two kinds of cheese together and fill the peppers the rest of the way up with the cheese mix.
- Bake the stuffed peppers, for 20 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown.
- Serve the peppers immediately!