Keto Friendly Pork Loin with Herb Butter
Serves 6-8 | Time: 3 hours 10 minutes
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 3 Hours
¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3 tbsp Garlic, minced
¾ cup Butter, melted
1 tbsp Thyme, chopped
1 tsp Rosemary, chopped
1 tsp Oregano, chopped
2 Lemons, zested and juiced
2 Tbsp Kosher Salt
1 Tbsp Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 275 F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil
- In a separate bowl, combine the remaining ingredients (butter, garlic, thyme, rosemary, oregano, and lemon) then set aside.
- Begin to heat a large sauté pan over medium high heat. Coat the outside of the pork loin with the oil salt and pepper.
- Once sauté pan is hot, sear on all sides and place on lined sheet tray.
- Use half of the garlic herb butter mixture and brush onto the pork loin. The place in the oven and roast Be sure to baste the pork loin every 30 minutes or so.
- During the last hour of cooking, apply the last half of the garlic butter, and cook the remaining time. Be sure to keep basting until the very end. Once the pork loin is done cooking, pull out of the oven and rest for 45 minutes.