Quick & Easy Keto Corned Beef And Cabbage
Corned Beef and Cabbage Recipe
Serves 6 | Time: 5 hours
- 4 lbs corned beef
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 3 celery stalks, quartered
- 1 package pickling spices
- Salt & pepper
- 1 medium green cabbage, cut into 1″ pieces
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into 2″ pieces
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1/2 c. Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. parsley, roughly chopped
- Place corned beef in a large pot with pickling spices, and water to cover. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 3 to 4 hours until tender, skimming fat occasionally.
- Meanwhile, whisk dijon mustard, mayo, parsley and apple cider vinegar in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- During the final hour of simmering, add carrots, celery and onion.
- During the last 30 minutes, add cabbage.
- Transfer meat to a cutting board, and thinly slice against the grain. Arrange on a platter, drain the vegetables and arrange around the meat.
- Serve with both sauces on the side for dipping.
KETO ASPARAGUS WITH POACHED EGG RECIPE
11 ESSENTIAL COOKING SPICES EVERY KITCHEN SHOULD HAVE
THE BEST KETO BEEF STEW RECIPE
THE BEST HOME EXERCISE EQUIPMENT
5 BEST EXERCISE EQUIPMENT FOR BUSY MOMS – HOME WORKOUT
HOW TO MOTIVATE YOURSELF TO WALK AND TO GET IN SHAPE
15 BEST TODDLER BOY GIFT IDEAS