We’re committed to easy access for everyone
Today, the internet comprises the largest repository of information available to users, and in particular users with disabilities. We place great importance on providing equal opportunity for people with disabilities to use the information displayed on our site and enabling a better browsing experience.
We strive to ensure that digital services are accessible to people with disabilities, and therefore have invested considerable resources in facilitating the use of the site by people with disabilities to the extent possible based on the belief that all people have the right to equality, dignity, comfort, and independence.
We are committed to making our website as accessible as possible to everyone, including those with visual, hearing, cognitive and motor impairments. We’re constantly working towards improving the accessibility of our website to ensure we provide equal access to all of our users.
How is our Website Accessible?
We have adjusted and continue to work to bring all areas of the site up to the same level of overall web accessibility according to the AA level of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version.
Our website includes the following accessibility methods:
- Its structure is designed for accessibility technologies, including support for the customary accessibility navigation with the arrow keys and the Esc and Enter Buttons to enter or exit menus and windows.
- Has been tested and is customized for the highest levels of accessibility on Mozilla Firefox. It is also responsive and usable on Microsoft Explorer and Google Chrome.
- The website has an accessibility menu provided by the Elementor website accessibility Pressing the menu allows you to open the accessibility buttons. After selecting a menu item, wait for the page to load.
Accessibility options on the menu:
- Adaptation for keyboard navigation: enables keyboard navigation
- Adaption of the site for screen readers: adapts the site for assistive technologies such as NVDA, JAWS
- Font enlargement: 5 different sizes
- Flicker blocking: stops moving elements and blocks flickers
- Contrast adjustment: changes the color contrast based on a dark background
- Contrast adjustment: changes color contrast based on a light background
- Adaptation of the site for color blind people
- Changing the font to a more readable one
- Enlarging the cursor and changing its color to black or white
- Enlarging the display to about 200%
- Highlighting links on the site
- Highlighting headlines on the site
- Displaying alternative descriptions for images
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of our website.
Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on our website:
We continue to work to bring all areas of the site up to the same level of overall web accessibility. In the meantime should you experience any difficulty in accessing the site, please contact us.
Last update: 11/9/21