Oven Baked Chicken Nuggets with Cauliflower Mash
Keto-Friendly Chicken Tenders with Cauliflower Mash
Serves 3 | Total Time: 45 Mins
- 1 ¼ lb chicken breasts, patted dry and cut into 1½ inch chunks
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 ½ tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 bags of cauliflower rice or 2 heads of cauliflower
- 2 tsp ghee
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp coconut milk
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp cracked black pepper
- Fresh chives, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Cover the baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Get a clean bowl, combine salt, almond flour, pepper, garlic, and yeast in the first bowl.
- In a separate clean bowl, beat the eggs.
- Working with one piece at a time, dip the chicken chunks in the egg mixture, and then roll in the almond flour mixture, and place on top of the baking pan.
- Bake for 12 minutes then turn the nuggets to the other side and place back into the oven to cook for another 8 minutes.
- Chop 2 heads of cauliflower to boil or cook 2 bags of cauliflower rice as indicated on the bag.
- Drain the liquid from the cauliflower and add garlic powder, ghee, coconut milk, salt and pepper into the food processor.
- Blend together unto it is smooth and top with fresh chives. NOTE: Make sure not to over blend or it will turn into a soupy puree.
- Serve the chicken nuggets with your homemade cauliflower mash.
RACK OF LAMP WITH MINT SALSA VERDE
WHOLE ROASTED CHICKEN WITH HERBS
KETO BEEF SPINACH AND MOZZARELLA SKILLET
KETO ASPARAGUS WITH POACHED EGG RECIPE
DELICIOUS SCALLOPED POTATO LOAF CAKE