Keto-Friendly Chicken Tenders with Cauliflower Mash
Serves 3 | Total Time: 45 Mins
- 1 ¼ lb chicken breasts, patted dry and cut into 1½ inch chunks
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 ½ tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 bags of cauliflower rice or 2 heads of cauliflower
- 2 tsp ghee
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp coconut milk
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp cracked black pepper
- Fresh chives, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Cover the baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Get a clean bowl, combine salt, almond flour, pepper, garlic, and yeast in the first bowl.
- In a separate clean bowl, beat the eggs.
- Working with one piece at a time, dip the chicken chunks in the egg mixture, and then roll in the almond flour mixture, and place on top of the baking pan.
- Bake for 12 minutes then turn the nuggets to the other side and place back into the oven to cook for another 8 minutes.
- Chop 2 heads of cauliflower to boil or cook 2 bags of cauliflower rice as indicated on the bag.
- Drain the liquid from the cauliflower and add garlic powder, ghee, coconut milk, salt and pepper into the food processor.
- Blend together unto it is smooth and top with fresh chives. NOTE: Make sure not to over blend or it will turn into a soupy puree.
- Serve the chicken nuggets with your homemade cauliflower mash.