BBQ Beef Brisket – Keto Friendly Recipe
Serves 10 | Total Time: 1 Hour 25 Minutes
Prep Time: 15 mInutes
Cook Time: 70 Minutes
2.5 lb Beef Brisket
¼ cup BBQ Rub
2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
1 large Yellow Onion Sliced
4 clove Garlic
2/3 cup Water
1/3 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
1/3 cup Sugar Free Ketchup
- Rub Brisket with BBQ seasoning be sure to rub all sides down thoroughly.
- Using the sauté function, heat vegetable oil in the instant pot. Sear the brisket on all sides. This should be 2-4 minutes per side of the brisket.
- Remove the brisket from the instant pot then add in your onions and garlic. While the onions and garlic are cooking whisk together the water, vinegar, and ketchup.
- Place the brisket back in the instant pot and pour the liquid around the brisket.
- Set instant pot to manual, high pressure, and set time to 60 minutes.
- When finished cooking, release the steam using the quick release function. Once the steam is released, unlock and remove the lid.
- Remove the brisket and let rest on cutting board for 30 minutes
- Once rested, slice and serve with pan drippings.