Easy Keto Broccoli Cheese Casserole Recipe
Serves 8 |Total Time: 55 Mins
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 45 Minutes
1 ½ Lbs Broccoli, florets
½ Lb Cream Cheese
¼ Cup Keto Mayonnaise
1 Cup Cheddar, Shredded
¼ Cup Parmesan, Shredded
1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
¼ Tbsp Salt
¼ Tbsp Pepper
- In a stock pot, bring water and salt to a boil. Add broccoli and cook in boiling water for two minutes then remove from the water.
- Preheat oven to 350F. While the oven is preheating, grease a baking pan with pan spray.
- Combine cream cheese, keto mayonnaise, cheddar, Italian seasoning, and pepper in a mixing bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Mix in your par cooked broccoli florets with the cream cheese mixture. Now transfer this mixture to your greased pan. Top this casserole with the parmesan cheese and place in the oven.
- Cook casserole for 45 minutes in the oven.
- Once cooked, let the casserole rest for 30 minutes before serving.