Low Carb Chicken Breast with Mozzarella and Cherry Tomatoes Recipe
Serves 2 | Total Time: 45 Mins
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Olive oil
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 garlic clove, crashed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1 tbsp. fresh chopped basil to garnish
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- Preheat oven to 420 F
- Carefully place chicken breasts in a bowl. Then season with olive oil, basil, salt, oregano, and pepper. Make sure to rub seasoning all over each breast. Let to marinate for 1 hour (optional).
- Now seal the chicken breast in a frying pan with two tablespoons of olive oil and a crushed garlic clove, 1-2 minutes each side.
- Pour the chicken into a baking sheet with balsamic vinegar and white wine.
- Place nicely halved tomatoes around the chicken in an arranged manner.
- Now bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes (the duration depends on the thickness of the chicken breast). Sprinkle with sliced mozzarella cheese and grill for 4-5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- This is the best part, garnish with basil and with another half of cherry tomatoes and serve!