Cheesy Chili Artichoke Stuffed Chicken Breast
Serves 4 | Total Time: 60-75 Mins
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cook Time: 30-45 Minutes
1 Lb Chicken Breast, 3-4 breasts
1 Tbsp Seasoning Salt
6 oz Cream Cheese, softened
¼ Cup Marinated Artichokes, chopped
¼ Cup Mozzarella, shredded
¼ Cup Feta, shredded
¼ Cup Parmesan, shredded
¼ Cup Calabrian chilies, sliced thin
1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- On a work surface, season chicken on both sides with seasoning salt. With a knife, butterfly the chicken by slicing one side horizontally about ¾ the way through. Be careful not to cut the chicken all the way through.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Now take the chili and artichoke dip and stuff into the chicken breast. This should be 2-3 Tbsps. for each breast. Once the dip is placed in the middle, fold the chicken over the dip to close the “pocket” you can hold the chicken together with butchers’ twine or toothpicks if you want.
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat with a touch of canola oil for searing. Sear the chicken breast, on one side for a 6-7 minutes then flip and do the same for the other. Remove chicken breast from the pan and repeat the process.
- If the chicken is not cooked all the way, finish in the oven until it is at the desired “doneness”.
- Slice in half before serving!