Low Carb Keto Almond pancakes
Serves 4-8 pancakes | Time: 15 Mins
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
Non-stick frying pan
½ cup almond flour
½ cup cream cheese
½ tsp ground cinnamon
1 tbsp butter
1 lemon, juiced
½ cup raspberries
½ cup strawberries, sliced in half
- Into a bowl add the almond flour, cream cheese, egg and ground cinnamon.
- Whisk the ingredients together until it forms a smooth batter.
- Place a non-stick saute pan on medium heat and add one teaspoon of butter.
- Pour ¼ cup of the batter into the preheated pan and cook for 2 minutes.
- Once the pancake is lightly golden, then flip and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Transfer the keto pancake to a serving plate and repeat steps 3 – 5 with remaining batter.
- Serve warm with fresh raspberries and strawberries then top with a squeeze of lemon juice.