Keto Egg Muffins — Quick & Easy Breakfast Recipe
Breakfast Egg Muffins
Serves 4-8 muffins | Total Time: 35 Mins
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
2 tbsp – milk
¼ cup – ham, shredded
¼ cup – cheddar cheese, grated
1 red pepper, diced
2 scallion, chopped
2 tbsp – spray oil
to taste – salt
- Preheat an oven to 350F and grease a muffin tray by spraying with non-stick oil.
- Into a mixing bowl add the eggs and milk, whisk to combine.
- Then add the ham, cheddar cheese, red pepper, scallions and salt, stirring all the ingredients together.
- Pour the egg mixture evenly into the muffin tins then transfer the tray to the preheated oven.
- Bake the breakfast egg muffins for 20 minutes.
- Take the cooked muffins out of the oven and remove the breakfast egg muffins from the tray.
- Allow the muffins to cool then serve warm or cold, refrigerate for up to 3 days.
KETO BACON AND CABBAGE HASH RECIPE
THE BEST KETO BREAKFAST BURRITO RECIPE
KETO TURKEY STUFFED BELL PEPPERS
KETO BROCCOLI CHEESE CASSEROLE