Do you want to know how to get bigger boobs naturally? You’re not alone. But getting bigger boobs is tougher than you think without surgery. It all comes down to genetics and body fat (and a few other factors). Still, there are some things you can do to give yourself a bigger chest.
How To Get Bigger Boobs Naturally – Best Tips and Tricks
Focus on Strength Training
If you’re looking for tips on how to get bigger boobs naturally, one of the first ones you’ll come across is exercise. Strength training can actually change your body composition and make your boobs look a little bit bigger.
Strength training can increase the size and tone of your muscles, and that includes your chest muscles.
Isolation exercises can help you change the size and shape of your pectoral muscles. Keep in mind though that you’re not technically changing the size of your breasts – just the chest muscles beneath the breasts.
Still, your chest will look bigger, and ultimately, that’s the goal, right?
Here are the best exercises for growing your chest muscles.
Disclaimer: Talk to your doctor before trying any new exercise routine and practice safety when exercising.
One of the best exercises you can do to get bigger boobs is chest press. You can use dumbbells, cables, resistance bands or a barbell, depending on what’s available to you.
If you don’t have any equipment, you can use water bottles or soup cans.
Chest press is best performed on a bench, but if you don’t have one, you can do this exercise from the ground.
- Start by laying down on your back either on a bench or on the floor.
- Grab your dumbbells, barbells, bands or whatever you’re using for weights.
- Choose a weight that’s suitable for your ability.
- Extend your arms over your chest and keep your palms facing away from your face.
- Make sure that your knees are bent and that your feet are flat on the floor, slightly apart.
- Brace your midsection by drawing your belly button in towards your spine.
- Slowly bend your elbows until they are parallel to the floor.
- Pause, take a breath, and return to the starting position.
- Repeat for 8-12 repetitions. Perform 2-3 sets.
Flys are another great exercise for shaping the chest and making your boobs looking bigger naturally. Be easy with this exercise – it’s not meant to be performed with heavy weight.
Flys are more of a stretch than a strength movement, and you’ll feel that stretch when you perform it.
You can easily perform this movement at home with a set of dumbbells or even a pair of soup cans.
Here’s how to do it:
- Hold one dumbbell in each hand.
- Lie down on a bench or the floor.
- Make sure that your knees are bent and that your feet are flat on the ground.
- Start by pressing your arms up over your chest with your palms facing each other and your elbows slightly bent.
- Tighten your core, stiffen your elbows, and lower the dumbbells in an arc motion. Stop when your arms are in line with your chest.
- Pause for a brief moment and return back to the starting position.
- Squeeze your chest when you reach the top of the movement.
- Repeat for 8-12 repetitions and 2-3 sets.
Related: How To Get An Hourglass Figure
Push-ups are another great exercise for building chest muscles, but they are tough. Still, we love this exercise because you don’t need any equipment and it works your entire upper body.
If you’re not used to doing push-ups, start on your knees or do push-ups against the wall.
Many people do push-ups the wrong way. Rather than trying to explain it, watch this tutorial to see the right way to do push-ups.
Up-down planks are also challenging – just like push-ups. And you don’t need any equipment for this one either.
This move is sometimes called a “walking plank.”
Watch this tutorial to see how to do this move the right way:
Dumbbell pullovers are really simple, and they’re great for building up your chest muscles. This is a more intermediate exercise that will also strengthen your triceps, back and shoulders. In other words, it will help tone your entire upper body.
For this exercise, you only need one dumbbell, and aim for a lower weight.
- Start by lying down on a bench or the floor.
- Hold the dumbbell with one hand, keeping your palms facing each other.
- Extend your arms up towards the ceiling.
- Keeping your elbows stiff, slowly start lowering the dumbbell back behind your head.
- Pause, and then reverse the movement to return to your starting position.
- Repeat 10-12 times and perform 2-3 sets.
Practice Good Posture
Did you know that poor posture (slouching) can actually make your boobs look smaller? Practicing good posture may not necessarily make your boobs bigger, but it can make your chest look bigger.
Because when you stand up tall and keep your spine in a neutral position, you push your chest out and make it look bigger in the process.
Try a Push-Up Bra
Want to know how to get bigger boobs naturally and instantly? Wear a push-up bra. Okay, technically, your boobs won’t be any bigger. But they will look bigger.
Push-up bras enhance your bust to make it look fuller and larger. You can also find bras with extra padding to make your boobs look bigger.
Try Changing Your Diet
There’s great debate over whether your diet can actually affect the size of your breasts. Thus far, no food or diet has been clinically shown to increase your breast size.
That said, there are people who swear by certain foods to increase their bust size. These foods are typically rich in oestrogen or phytoestrogen and include:
- Fennel seeds
- Beetroots and their greens
- Nuts, such as peanuts, walnuts, pistachios and pecans
- Papaya and other fruits, like bananas, cherries, apples and watermelon
- Wild yam
- Green vegetables
Most of these foods are considered healthy, so adding them to your diet won’t necessarily do you any harm. It doesn’t hurt to give them a try as long as you don’t have any intolerances or allergies to them.
Women have been using herbs for centuries to enhance their reproductive and physical health. Many also believe that certain herbs can make your breasts larger naturally.
The most common herbs used for breast enhancement include:
- Studies have actually shown that fenugreek seeds do promote estrogenic activities by increasing levels of IGF-1 and prolactin.
- Saw palmetto, which contains phytonutrients that may have an estrogenic effect.
- Red clover. This plant is a great source of isoflavones and can mimic the effects of estrogen. Red clover also contains genistein, which is known to increase growth hormones and prolactin levels.
You can likely find creams that contain herbs to help enhance breast size, but these products are a hit or miss. Most won’t have the desired effect, but they may help keep your skin moisturized.
When you search for tips on how to get bigger boobs naturally, massage is usually at the top. The theory is that massage will increase blood circulation to the area, which can make your breasts appear larger.
There is no evidence that this technique works, but it doesn’t hurt to try.
Another great tip on how to get bigger boobs naturally is to try yoga. Like with strength training, yoga can help increase the size of your chest muscles to make your boobs look bigger.
As a bonus, yoga can also help improve your posture, which can also make your breasts look bigger.
Certain asanas (poses) are better than others if your goal is to increase your chest size. Some of the best poses include:
- Chakravakasana (cat-cow)
- Dhanurasana (bow)
- Ustrasana (camel)
- Bhujangasana (cobra)
- Gomukhasana (cow)
- Urdhva Dhanurasana (upward bow)
Simply going through sun salutations or a vinyasa yoga routine will also strengthen your chest and help you build muscle. These routines will have you moving from cobra to plank and down-dog, which will really put your chest muscles to the test.
Make Sure You’re Getting Enough Protein
If you’re doing exercises to help increase the size of your chest muscles, then you’ll want to make sure that you’re eating enough protein.
Protein is an important building block of muscle, and it’s also crucial for breast growth. Your body also needs protein to make hormones like human growth hormone.
Many women want to increase the size of their breasts naturally. Many will try creams and pills, but those products don’t typically work.
It’s challenging to change the size of your breasts without surgery simply because so many factors that affect their size are out of your control. That said, you can try these tips to see if they work for you. Exercise is a truly effective way to make your boobs look bigger because you’re building muscle in that area, but diet and trying different herbs may also help you achieve your goal.