Healthy Snacks for Kids
An all natural pancake recipe without processed ingredients. Just bananas and eggs and that’s it! This is really The Healthiest Most Delicious 4 Ingredient Banana Pancakes recipe ever!
- 3-4 bananas
- 1 egg 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 0.5 cup of water
1. In a bowl, puree 3 or 4 bananas with a fork.
2. Add 1 egg, vanilla, and mix together.
3. Add flour and water, then mix again; batter will be slightly lumpy.
4. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat.
5. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Cook until pancakes are golden brown on both sides; serve hot.