How to Make Tissue Paper Pom-Poms
These fluffy DIY tissue paper pom-poms are simple, inexpensive decorations perfect for baby showers, birthday parties, and weddings.
Here is a step by step guide to DIY tissue paper pom-poms:
- Tissue paper
- Wire/Curling ribbon
- Take out tissue paper and lay it out, smoothing it on a flat surface. Make sure to use at least 10 layers of tissue paper.
- Zigzag it back and forth, flipping it back and forth as you go.
- Find the center of the tissue.
- Tie it with curling ribbon.
- With scissors, trim ends of tissue into rounded or pointy shapes.
- To fluff the pom-pom, lift up and pull each piece of tissue towards the center.