Birthday decoration and table setting
This page contains affiliate links meaning I may earn a commission if you use them. I only recommend products I use and honestly trust. For more info read the full disclosure.
If you’ve been to a few celebrations over the last years, then you may have noticed that the pink style birthday decorations are always trendy!
Girls just love pink! No matter what type of party you should organize, a baby shower, a girl birthday or a bachelorette, here is a short guide on how to decorate a pink party table!
1. Decide what type of party you want to have
Birthday, baby shower, surprise party, bachelorette, tea party, cocktail party, marriage-related parties, etc.
2. Decide on your budget
Event budgeting can be tough, especially if you hate working with numbers. Setting up a rough budget can help you prioritize your spending and invest in what really matters.
3. Who are your guests?
Grownups party, kids party, or maybe it is a kids party for adults?
4. Make a list of supplies and go shopping
Pink party table supplies list
- Tissue paper pom-poms – Check out this step by step guide.
- Birthday Party Kit – Includes happy birthday letter banner + birthday sign + triangle bunting flags + pom poms + birthday balloons + dot garland.
- Fairy lights string
- Sticky wall decor dots
- Flower Headband
- Pink party sequin tablecloth
- Pink party tablecloth
- Cookie glass jar
- Round Cake Stand
- Porcelain oval serving plates
- White serving paper plates
- Pink teapot pumpkin fluted shape
- Clear acrylic cupcake stand
- 145 Piece Gold Party Supplies Set – includes: Plastic Knives, Spoons, Forks, Paper Plates, Napkins, Cups, Banner
- Paper Straws
- Glass milk/juice bottles
Cakes and Sweets:
- Classic Birthday Cake
- German buttercream – which pipes beautifully on cakes
- Cake Pops