Install The Best Premium WordPress Theme for Your Blog
Once you have purchased the website hosting, the domain, and installed WordPress, it’s time to customize your blog and choose the perfect theme!
A WordPress theme is a file that contains commands for designing the structure and the functionality of the site. That means that a WordPress theme will provide all of the front-end stylings of your WordPress site.
How To Choose a WordPress Theme for Your Blog?
There are a few things that are very important to pay attention to when choosing a WordPress theme.
- The theme must be responsive – Responsive themes adjust their layout across different screen sizes and devices. It is important because mobile devices (excluding tablets) generated 54.8 percent of global website traffic.
- High-ranked by the users – It is recommended to read customer reviews before buying. You can check the ratings and popularity. If you choose a free theme, check the number of downloads (make sure it has a few thousand at least).
- Make sure it is compatible with popular plugins, such as Yoast, WP Rocket, and more.
- Choose a theme that supports one of the most used Drag and Drop Page Builders.
- There is good technical support (a downside of using a free WordPress theme – there is no guaranteed support).
Is It Worth Paying for a Premium WordPress Theme?
Yes, it is definitely worth it! It saves time and you can get a beautiful design for your blog that will attract your readers. You don’t even need to know how to code, once you install your theme, you’ll need to install the demo content and you’ll get the stunning layouts that will make your blog look appealing. On the other side, when you use the free versions you usually will get only limited features.
Best Premium WordPress Themes I Use & Love
If you like feminine WordPress theme designs, you are going to love the following themes. Here are my favorite premium WordPress themes:
Restored 316 Designs
Restored 316 Designs create gorgeous feminine themes that are very aesthetic and elegant. They use mostly nude color palettes which makes their themes look very soft, feminine, and eye-catching.
The price range is between $129-$179 which is considered one of the most expensive themes on the market. But their unique and careful design is worth it. Although I didn’t use it yet for one of my websites, it is definitely on my list.
Other products that you can purchase on Restored 316 Designs shop are block collections, conversion callouts, funnel bundles, Canva graphic templates, planners, and installation services.
Ashe Theme by WP Royal Themes
I use this theme for my website and I’m a satisfied customer! This is an elegant theme, very simple to install and use, and compatible with all the must-have plugins and page builders like Elementor.
I use their Ashe pro version that costs $29.99 and you can also buy an Extended License for 3 websites for only $89.99. Click here to watch Ashe theme and all the available themes by WP-Royal. In addition to their affordable themes (which I think is one of the cheapest on the market), it is also one of the most easy-to-use themes. All the features are very easy to use and customize and with the help of the Elementor Pro plugin, everything is possible.
Here is my website’s homepage screenshot, you can see how I customized this theme for my website:
Why I Love This Theme?
- They provide great support and you can contact them through email. They respond fast and are always there when you need help.
- Compatible with Elementor page builder, and all the popular plugins I use.
- They support RTL lanquages.
- Easy to use and manage the website – provide 1 click demo import.
- They pay attention to small details and have amazing features, such as sticky navigation, advanced page options, grid layout, and more.
- You can build a woo commerce shop with this theme.
- The theme is SEO friendly and it is compatible with the most popular SEO optimization plugins.
- Responsive and works perfect on mobile.
- Easy to customize, upload your logo and adjust the colors, fonts, and all the features.
17th Avenue Themes
This is another beautiful theme that I really like and use for one of my websites. 17th Avenue designs gorgeous themes that you just can’t ignore. If you are looking for feminine WordPress themes, this is another theme that you should consider.
I purchased the Mia theme for my website. I’m still working on this website but you can see a screenshot of this website below:
17th Avenue themes price range is between $49-$99 which is cheaper than the Restored 316 Designs themes. They also offer a Premium Theme Package that includes one premium theme of your choice and installation & setup service. Click here to watch all their amazing designs.
Why I Love 17th Avenue Themes?
- They are super luxurious and gorgeous with a refreshing style.
- They provide great support for their clients.
- The installation and setup process is easy and they also have many useful guides that you can read to help you with the installation.
- Compatible with popular plugins I use.
- The homepage in 17th Avenue theme is built with widget areas and you can use Gutenberg block editor, or different page builders such as Elementor, Visual Composer, Thrive Architect, Beaver Builder, etc. on your home page instead.
- Supports RTL lanquages.
- They pay attention to small details and have amazing features and layouts.
- Compatible with woo-commerce plugins.
- SEO friendly and compatible with the most popular SEO optimization plugins.
- Responsive and works perfect on mobile.
- Easy to customize and adjust the colors, fonts, and all the features.
How to Install a WordPress Theme In 5 Minutes?
The fastest and easiest way to install a WordPress theme is through the WordPress dashboard. Follow these 4 steps to easily install the theme.
Download the theme you have purchased to your computer (it will download it as a ZIP file – no need to extract the file, leave it as it is).
Click on “Appearance” > “Themes”>
Click on “Upload”> “Upload Theme”>
Click on “Choose File” and upload the themes zipped file, click “Install Now”.
Congratulations the theme is installed!
What is a WordPress Child Theme?
A WordPress child theme is a WordPress theme that inherits its functionality from another WordPress theme, the parent theme.
When should you use it?
Child themes are often used when you want to customize or tweak an existing WordPress theme without losing these changes after upgrading the theme. If you know that you are not going to make any theme changes (like customized coding or customized design changes) then you don’t have to use it, but it’s recommended to use it in case you will.
Either way, you should know that it is very simple to upload the child theme (the exact way you upload the parent theme). You need to upload the child theme after you upload the parent theme and turn it on.
HOW TO START A BLOG BUSINESS – NAVIGATION
Click to Move to The Next Step»»»